The acorn square uses tapestry crochet to create a great 8″ square which is perfect for fall and thanksgiving decor.
PDF Pattern includes
- large and small charts
- written instructions
- colour block instructions
Ideas for what you can use this for:
- afghan block
- centre of a pillow
- make 4 and create a placemat – or more for a table runner
- wall hanging
- double it up for a hot pad
I am sure you can come up with lots more ideas!
You can find out more about the square here.
- #4 weight yarn 3 colors – I used Caron Simply Soft in
- Autumn Maize
- 5mm hook
- Stitch markers to mark first and last stitches (optional)
- Tapestry needle
- Blocking mats and pins (optional)
Using sc as your gauge stitch, 2’’x2’’ is 8 stitches x 10 rows
Our patterns all share the same layout which is easy to read and easy to find important information you need, such as materials needed, sizing information, gauge information, and special stitches used as well as how to do them. These stitches often come with an accompanying video for further clarification.
This is an instant PDF download once purchased.
Don’t forget to tag us on Instagram and show us your Acorn Square!