Summer Stitch Along Week 4
This is the last week of the Summer Stitch Along event! This is week 4 (22nd – 28th June 2020). It’s an event that gives free PDF patterns to you that you would have otherwise had to pay for!
How it works:
Each week there will be several designers each offering you a FREE PDF pattern which you can get at any point during the week (it runs Monday-Sunday).
Each Monday we will post a round-up of all of the patterns for that week. It will work much like our previous round-ups:
1. Check out the round-up post and have a look at the patterns available,
2. Click on any pattern that you would like to download – this will bring you to the designer’s blog post.
3. Find the DOWNLOAD FREE PDF PATTERN button on the designer’s blog post – this will take you to Ravelry. The button will look like this:
4. Add the pattern to your Ravelry cart and enter the coupon code ‘SUMMERSTITCHALONG’ before checking out.
Return here and repeat steps 2-4 for as many patterns as you like!
Every Monday in June the patterns available for the Summer Stitch Along will change so make sure you come back and check which patterns are featured each week! We will have our round-up posts in the ‘don’t miss’ section of our homepage.
Now for the good stuff … the patterns!
1. Dinosaur Pencil Case by Sunflower Cottage Crochet
Can you believe that we don’t have a blog post for this cutie? You can find this one on Ravelry here.
2. Crochet Water Bottle Holder by Carroway Crochet
This is such a simple but practical design! I love that there is one in there that is red white and blue which is perfect for 4th July celebrations too. Check it out here.
3. Sunday Market Bag by Through the Loop Yarn Craft
This one uses 184 yards of worsted weight cotton and a 6.0mm and 5.0mm hook. Find out more here.
4. Sunny Days Crunch Stitch Dishcloth by Itchin’ for some Stitchin’
We have a YouTube tutorial on how to work the crunch stitch if you have never tried it before. The stitch gives a lovely texture and is so versatile! Find the pattern here.
5. Crochet Whale Appliqué by Raffasmusa Designs
I just love Raffaella’s designs and her appliqués have made me smile during this event! They are just so darn cute! Check out her whale here.
6. Charleston Lace Cushion by Hanjan Crochet
This lace cushion is so elegant looking! You can find the pattern here.
7. WIP Bag from Fosbas Designs
As crocheters we all need a WIP bag right? And knitters too LOL. Why shouldn’t we use our skills to make what we need? You can find this pattern here.
8. Sweet Stripes Wine Cozy from Green Fox Farm Designs
These wine glass cozies are, in my opinion, and essential summer make. They would also make a great gift idea! Check out the pattern here.
9. Las Olas Hat by Creations by Courtney
Can you ever have too many crocheted hats? I think its an impossibility LOL This one is certainly too sweet to leave in the Ravelry Store! Find it here.
10. Joyful Mandala by Made by Gootie
I have actually made this one and I love the pattern! Its a great cotton scrap / stash buster. Find it here.
11. Penguin Brooch by Crochet Cloudberry
This is another super sweet pattern that I really want to have a go at! I know quite a few people who would love this one. I’m thinking bag charms rather than brooches. Check it out here.
12. The Bobble Scrubby by Needle Klankers
This one comes with a YouTube video if you need any additional help with the bobble stitch. Check it out here.
And with that ends the Summer Stitch Along! Hasn’t time flown?? Have you made any of the patterns we have brought you? If so we would love to see them over on our fb Page.
Thanks for joining us …. and keep your eyes peeled as there are plenty more free patterns coming your way from next week!!