PDF Pattern download only: The Kristine Cowl pattern takes less than an hour to make (a little longer if you are a beginner) and is a great stash buster.
Isn’t this cowl gorgeous? The texture really stands out and looks fabulous. It would make a great gift for any female, and we have included all sizes from child so you can make a sweet mummy and me set too.
- Materials: approx 150 yards of #5 weight yarn 6.5mm hook tapestry needle stitch markers (optional). I used Stylecraft Special Chunky in Lipstick for the red version and Pale Rose for the pinky version. It would also look stunning in King Cole Cotswold Chunky. To be honest, it would look great in most yarns!
- Sizes included: child (from age 4) teen adult
Kristine Ear Warmer is available separately. You can find our post with the links about the ear warmer here.
Options are provided within the pattern for both chain starts and foundation single crochet. You decide what you are most comfortable with. The pattern also includes both left and right handed video tutorials for the foundation stitches if you would like to use them.
- Skills you will to know: chain, single crochet, double crochet and how to identify the third loop (video tutorial linked in pattern)
- The Kristine Cowl Pattern includes Video links to tutorials to special stitches as well as written instructions.
- Included are all of our links to get in touch should you have a question.
Free pattern is in our blog post here.