The Home for Halloween e-book of Crochet Patterns is a collection of 6 patterns for Halloween that kids and adults will love! And there is something for everyone. Uses US terminology.
Included you will find:
- Pumpkin table decorations. Adorn any area of your home. Includes 2 sizes with clear written instructions.
- Cat table mat. Easy to follow single crochet colour block info.
- Witches’ hat table mat with easy to follow single crochet colour block info.
- Wenona table runner. Add the perfect finishing touch for your table in any colour scheme. Written instructions with figure photos included.
- Halloween bunting. Each pennant has single crochet colour block instructions. Also includes assembly instructions.
- Halloween afghan. C2C colour block instructions and charts for all 6 panels.
Create the perfect October table with the runner, placemats and add the stuffed pumpkins for decoration! Adorn any wall with the bunting and cuddle up under the afghan to watch your favourite halloween movie! And if you are feeling creative, use the afghan panels to turn into pillows or tote bags? Make the bunting using tapestry crochet and our charts? Because it is so cute, shorten the sections the table runner to make cute matching place mats! Perfect gift ideas. I also made a couple of the pennants in tapestry crochet and attached them to sticks to hang on bedroom doors. All of these ideas are so simply done! And there are so many easily customisable options just from these few simple patterns! Your imagination has no limits!
Find our blog post here with more information on what’s inside this e-book, the inspiration behind it and the lessons learned!