As the air starts to become more crisp and the leaves crunch underfoot the Hannah Ear warmer and cowl set is the perfect accessory! This one will see you through autumn, winter and spring. It’s gorgeous texture and the practicality of this one also means that it is the perfect gift idea for anyone from age 4 to adult!
You can find out more about this pattern in our blog post here.
This pattern is written using US terms.
- The written instructions to complete your own Hannah Ear warmer and cowl set
- Written instructions on all of the special stitches
- Links to video tutorials of all of the special stitches
- Options for foundation single crochet starts and chain starts so you choose what works best for you.
- ear warmer comes in sizes child(age 4-12), teen, women’s small, medium and large. The length of your foundation row will be 18’’ (19’’/20’’/21’’/22’’) with a height of approx. 3.5’’ for child sizes and 4.25’’ for adult once completed.
Pattern skill level:
- Confident beginner – this pattern uses the N stitch. Although it is not a difficult stitch to work it may take a little bit of practice for an absolute beginner because of stitch placement. We have linked a video tutorial for this stitch for both left and right handed crocheters. There is also the option of whether you start with a foundation row or chains.
Basic skills/knowledge required:
- to be able to chain OR foundation single crochet
- know how to make a single crochet
- know how to make a half double crochet
- how to work in the round
WARNING: Due to the nature of a pattern, the sale will be final. There will be NO refund.
This pattern is copyrighted. This means that the pattern and its images are copyright protected and the sole property of Sara Marsh and Helen Wilkinson of Sunflower Cottage Crochet. Please do not redistribute, transfer, or sell the pattern, or alter it to claim as your own. You may sell any products you create from this pattern. Please credit us by linking online listings Facebook, Website, and tag us on Instagram