Last Minute Gifts Round Up 1
Looking for some last minute gifts that work up quickly? Have the days gone by too quickly and now you feel like time is not on your side? Or are you looking for quick make patterns for the church or school raffle?
We have you covered! Below are 20 fabulous patterns suitable for last minute gifts. Lots are free on the designers blog post. I have noted under each picture whether it is free or paid. Click the picture to find out more if you are interested in that pattern!
There are 2 other posts with last minute gift ideas for you.
Want to check out the patterns for this week?
1. Aurora Make Up Bag by Sunflower Cottage Crochet
2. Painswick Shawl by Blue Star Crochet
3. Colour Block Super Scarf by The Loophole Fox
4. Cold Day Hat by Joy of Motion
5. Unicorn Coffee Cup Cozy by Green Fox Farms
6. Christmas Ornament by Fosbas Designs
7. Quick puff stitch mittens by Hanjan Crochet
8. Joyful Mandala by Made by Gootie
9. Emilia Ear Warmer by Christaco Designs
10. The Quirrell Scarf by Off The Hook for You
11. Easy Ribbed Scarf by Raffamusa Designs
12. Autumn Lake Coffee Cozy by Valzies Designs
13. Ocean Breeze Crochet Headband by My Crochet Space
14. Christmas Tree Wine Gift Bag by My Fingers Fly
15. Chic Infinity Scarf by Crochet and Twists
16. Wrapped in Love Boot Cuffs by Joy Crafty Hook
17. Bomb Shell Mittens by Crafty Patti
18. Jabberjaw Shark Security Blanket by Creative Snugglies
19. Freedom Beanie by Carroway Crochet
20. Criss Cross Ear Warmer by Loops and Love Crochet
We hope you have enjoyed the round up this week!
If you would like to share your makes from this event please do join our FaceBook Community by clicking the button below!