Our Crochet Journey Revamp Update
An Update on our Crochet Journey--Revamp
We hope you are all having a great summer!
Here at SCC headquarters, we thought you might be interested to know what we are busy doing, and why we have been a little quieter on the blog and Facebook pages lately …
More people visiting our blog (over 1,100 different people in July which is just awesome!) has made us think about how we want to grow and what our plans are for the next six months.
They have got us very excited and so we wanted to share them with you.
- Sara has been working on getting our stitch of the week videos recorded and edited. We have them all planned until April 2020 so you can imagine that with 40+ videos still to go this is quite some task!
- I have the job of creating as many of the simpler patterns based on those stitches of the week that I can do. These are great little projects, usually that can be done in couple of hours maximum and allow you the chance to try out the stitch of the week with a practical project. I currently have patterns for the next 5 weeks worth of stitches ready to go.
- We have quickly developed quite a library of patterns waiting patiently to be tested by our fabulous testers. If you are interested in testing our patterns please join the Sunflower Cottage Crochet Community on FaceBook. There are 15 patterns waiting in the wings to be tested and 3 that have just completed the testing phase.
- Halloween and Christmas pattern designs are going to be our focus during August.
- We have plans to turn some of our pattern collections into e-books so you get more for your money when purchasing our unique designs! (These will also be themed so there will be Christmas and Halloween e-books).
- You may have noticed recently that the logo on the blog has changed. We have had a fabulous graphic designer working on our branding and bringing everything in line. Even our patterns have been rebranded with the new logos and look much prettier! Thank you Rachel!!
- Decisions have had to be made as to where we will be advertising and selling our patterns. Our Etsy shop will be opening its doors very soon with all of our patterns converted to the new look templates and within a couple of weeks, as part of the website revamp, we will sell our patterns directly with our own shop.
- Not to mention the CAL that we have planned in mid September on the facebook group (link above) so be sure to join the group and join in!
So what does all of this mean for you?
This means that you will find it easier to obtain our patterns, find articles and patterns on the site, that there is more fun and frivolity planned on the FaceBook group, and there are a whole lot more patterns coming your way!!! There are, of course, opportunities for you to join in and become an active member of the community with our CALs, testing opportunities, sharing your SCC projects and befriending like-minded people.
We would truly appreciate it if you could start leaving comments on our blog posts, fb posts, Pinterest and Instagram etc when you come across them …. Every little helps and it doesn’t cost you anything to do so 😊
Stick around and join us on the adventure that the next 6 months will bring!